This video goes with pages 80-109 in the Lead Small book.
If you are a Small Group Leader and do not have a copy, contact us and we’ll get you one.
After watching the video and reading those pages, we have a few questions to help you process and apply this to you specifically.
Read the discussion questions below and in the comments add your thoughts so that we can have a real discussion and all learn how to lead small better!
You can also download a PDF of these questions here: Partner With Parents Questions
You can also find blog posts related to this topic on a blog hosted by Orange, the publishers of the Lead Small book here.
Cue the Parent
1. Share and brainstorm ways that you, as the small group leader, can cue when and how the parents of your few can have better conversations and deeper relationships at home.
2. Have you experienced this working as a small group leader? As a parent?
Honor the Parent
1. We’re all in this together! How can you help build bridges between your few and their parents?
2. Have you already built bridges between your few and their parents? How?
Reinforce the Family
1. What are some strategic ways you can reinforce the family, especially during meaningful moments like holidays, spiritual milestones, or celebrations?
2. If you have already gotten to be a part of a meaningful moment for your few, share that story! And way to go!