(click on the video to play)
This video goes with pages 110-135 in the Lead Small book.
If you are a Small Group Leader and do not have a copy, contact us and we’ll get you one.
After watching the video and reading those pages, we have a few questions to help you process and apply this to you specifically.
Read the discussion questions below in the comments and add your thoughts so that we can have a real discussion and all learn better how to lead small!
(Or, if you’d like, you can download a pdf of these questions.) Download that here:
You can also find blog posts related to this topic on a blog hosted by Orange, the publishers of the Lead Small book. Click here.
Live in Community
1. What do you feel like you need most through community? Who are those people?
2. If you’re not sure how to plug in to a community, brainstorm some ways or contact Mike for help.
1. What are some of your spiritual priorities? How can you feel strong and filled up so you can continue pouring into others?
2. What are some of your relational priorities? Who are the people you should prioritize over ministry?
1. You don’t have to be cool. so you can breathe a sigh of relief. How can you find balance between being wise with that you share and still being authentic?
2. How do you decide if a personal story will be beneficial for your few?